Thursday 19 May 2016

Hello readers
Thank you for taking the time to take a look at our blog.
Now as total novice to the blogosphere (as I am told it is called) I will learn as I go along and try to be not just informative but also insightful and maybe even funny. You may choose to dispute any of those points!
What the bosses at First Assist have decided is that the blog will not be some corporate blog spewing out the same old corporate blurb trying to get you to buy something (although if you do that’s great) No instead they are going to let loose guys and girls like me to just tell it as they see it in regards the private rental sector.
So this is my story. I’ve been a landlord for about 14 years now and currently have a handful of properties. Like many landlords my wife and I made the decision to use property investment as our main pension plan. Lots of people did back then. It’s been a roller coaster ride to say the least.
I’m going to be recalling tales such as the crash of 2008 and how we survived it, dodgy tenants, a couple of dodgy letting agents and much more. We have learned the hard way so hopefully you will gain something from our experiences.
I’ll be back soon.

Grumpy 50

No comments:

Post a Comment